Friday, July 25, 2014

Bath Time Fun


BATH TIME FUN


Learning through play is definitely one of the best ways in which to teach your little toddler. This week we are going to focus on BATH TIME and the fun things you can do with your little one to help stimulate and develop.

When I think back to when my little ones were small, I always find myself thinking back to bath-time! It was definitely one of my most favourite times of the day....

Water can be such fun and pretty much begins from birth. So simply things such as pouring water from one cup to another can turn a nightmare situation into an absolute tranquil and soothing experience for you and baby. Plus it is constructive as you are in effect helping to stimulate their hand-eye coordination.

I have put together some fun Hints & Tips for you to try with your little one...To view these hints and tips click here

No comments:

Post a Comment